Rigging Services with a Focus on SAFETY
- BUILT ON COMMITMENT to service and satisfaction.
- The right tools, the right team, and the right training to deliver projects on budget and on time.
With several warehouses throughout the Southwest including Texas, Arizona, and Utah, MEI's industrial machinery movers can provide reliable storage, warehousing, and distribution services.
From our locations in Texas, Utah, and Arizona, we have provided crating, moving, and rigging services for a wide variety of companies. We have moved:
- Industrial equipment
- Air conditioning units
- Very large screen displays
- Foundry equipment
- Theme park equipment
- Inkjet assembly lines
- Medical equipment
- Air handlers
- Injection molds
- Manufacturing equipment
- Material handling systems
- CNC's, Presses, Lathes
- Data Center Equipment
- Semiconductor Factories & Equipment
- Flight simulators
- Oil Field Equipment
- Laboratory equipment
Trust MEI's team for all your Industrial Equipment & Heavy Machinery Rigging services.
MEI Rigging & Crating provides rigging, machinery moving, crane services, factory relocation, and crating services for industrial and commercial clients.
MEI Rigging & Crating has locations in Texas, Arizona, and Utah.
MEI has the Equipment, Experience & People to Do the Job Right
We can handle all of your industrial moving, hoisting, rigging, millwrighting, crane service, and wooden crating needs. We provide:
- A single-minded customer-oriented service philosophy. Your satisfaction is our goal.
- End-to-End service coordination: MEI is a partner who will coordinate your moving, rigging, shipping, and crating projects so you can focus on your core business.
- Experience that delivers. Our experience results in completion of your job with less stress and fewer surprises.
- Highly trained crews.MEI teams are trained to provide timeliness, attention to detail, top-notch service, and safe work conditions.
MEI Rigging and Crating is committed to certifying our riggers, ensuring that they have passed exams related to proper rigging inspection, safety, and procedures.
End-to-End Service Coordination
MEI will coordinate all your equipment or factory moving needs. In addition to the core services above, we provide or facilitate:
Dangerous Goods Declarations for:
- International Air Transport Assoc. (IATA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG)
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation (DOT)
Breadth and Depth of Experience – More than a Billion Dollars Worth
MEI Rigging & Crating has moved billions of dollars of equipment. We have experience in moving entire machine shops, including computerized CNC milling machines and lathes. We have relocated hydraulic presses and have crated and moved assembly lines overseas, including an 84,000-pound glass inspection line.
See the “MEI Project Showcase” for a representative view of many of our jobs.
Less Stress – No Surprises
Our hard working, highly skilled crews provide timeliness, attention to detail, superior service and safe work conditions.
Uncompromising customer focus
Our goal is total customer service, providing satisfaction with absolute integrity and a passion for performance. MEI assigns a dedicated project manager to your move, at your request. MEI will coordinate, facilitate, and oversee the project from beginning to end. You will be informed of each step of the process so your input guides the project’s direction and outcome.
Southwest and Nationwide
For the right job, MEI machinery movers will go anywhere in America. We are positioned for quick, cost effective, response from our many locations in Texas, Arizona, and Utah.
Contact us for a No Obligation Quote, or to discuss your project.