Cleanroom & Sensitive Environment Rigging, Moving & Installation
MEI teams are experts in cleanroom relocation and semiconductor equipment moves, providing services for manufacturers in these industries:
- Solar Devices
- Medical Devices
Our expert skills and experience include:
- Trained Staff cleanroom riggers with extensive cleanroom & semiconductor equipment experience
- Installation/removal services — wet or dry
- Millwrighting services
- Using specialized equipment — skidding, air skates, cleanroom dollies & Rol-A -Lifts, Genie Lifts
- Vacuum packing & barrier bag capabilities ensure maximum protection
MEI Rigging & Crating’s teams are trained and experienced in all of the cleanroom specialized services and protocols including contamination, safety, ergonomics, tool/materials cleanliness and hazards/emergency procedures. We provide excellent protection of surrounding facilities during a move.
Additional services for cleanroom equipment relocation include:
- Custom pedestal installation
- Seismic anchors (restraints) installation and removal
- Raised metal floor fitting and installation services.
Vacuum and Barrier Packaging
Optional vacuum packing is cleanroom compatible and reduces contamination. Barrier bag options ensure maximum protection from dust and moisture/humidity levels.
We have prepared and crated entire cleanroom fabs of more than 700 tools for domestic and international shipments.
Single Equipment or Entire Fab Moving
- 20 years of experience in moving, crating and installing semiconductor process equipment in clean rooms.
- Experts in cleanroom relocation and semiconductor equipment moves, and provide services for many of the top semiconductor, MEMS, Solar, and medical device manufacturers.
- Optional vacuum packing is cleanroom compatible and reduces contamination.
- We have the specialized crate designs and equipment, including floating decks, air casters, poly dollies, genie lifts, and Rol-A-Lift, to safely and securely handle sensitive machinery.
- Highly trained crews are aware of the contamination, vibration and condensation issues associated with micro-fabrication equipment.
- We create custom crates and packaging and coordinate safe moves and relocation of commercial displays and televisions, including delivery, unpacking, and materials removal.
Experience the MEI Difference
Explore more of what MEI has to offer, including our trusted services and various locations, or contact our team now to discuss your next project.