47,000 Lb Punch Press Move in Rio Vista, Texas — February 2021
Rio Vista, TX — MEI Rigging & Crating was recently awarded a project by Brazos Manufacturing to move a 47,000 lb. press machine. The MEI team created a tailored lift plan for the customer including the use of a 25/35 Versa Lift and a 40/60 Versa Lift. Versa Lift is ideal for lifting loads in tight quarters and can get into congested areas that other machines can’t reach. Together with the help of our partner, Davis Crane, we methodically and successfully completed the move safely, efficiently, on time and on budget.
When it comes to moving industrial equipment, customers trust MEI Rigging & Crating to deliver safe and professional results every time. Contact a member of our team to discuss to learn more about this project and discuss the many ways that our team can help with yours.
- Date of project: February 4, 2021
- Location of project: Rio Vista, TX
- What was being set: Press machine
- Dimensions: 8’ L x 8’ W x 17’ H
- Weight: 47,000 lbs
- Equipment used: 25/35 Versa Lift and a 40/60 Versa Lift
- Partner on project: Davis Crane
Rio Vista, TX
February 4, 2021