commitment to safety
We have only one overriding objective when it comes to the work we perform and the safety of those who perform it — to send every employee home safely to their family, friends and loved ones at the end of each working day. No other result is acceptable, period. To achieve this result, we place a premium on training all of our employees in keeping with our Best Known Methods (BKMs). Furthermore, every employee, no matter their length of employment or job title, has the authority to stop a job at any time should they feel as though they, their co-workers, or the customer equipment in our care is at risk.
Some of our safety methods and procedures include:
- OSHA 10 (crew members) and OSHA 30 (supervisors) certified training
- MEI Safe Supervisor training required for all Foremen and above
- Pre-task Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) before the commencement of any work.
- Daily toolbox talks
- Stretch and Flex
- Monthly Safety meetings at every location
- Monthly Leadership Safety Committee meetings
- Forklift certified operators
- CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Corporate and regional office level safety professionals on staff
All of our crew members are drug screened and background checked.