Industrial Generator Move
The MEI Rigging & Crating experienced team of riggers methodically moved an industrial generator through several difficult locations. The crew lifted the generator with a crane and then proceeded through a parking structure, up a ramp and onto an elevated housekeeping pad. This was all done with extremely low overhead clearance at every turn.
MEI thrives when complex projects such as this arise. We consistently deliver exceptional results for even the most demanding and challenging moves.
- Date of project: February 15, 2021
- Location of project: Salt Lake City, UT
- What was being set: Generator
- Dimensions: 17’ L x 6’ W x 10’ H
- Weight: 17,000 lbs
- Equipment used: 5K telehandler (larger lifts would not fit nor have the floor weight capacity for the shoring)
- Partner on project: Rydalch Electric
Salt Lake City, UT
February 15, 2021