A Rewarding Career
Is Within Your Reach
MEI Rigging & Crating provides a dynamic and friendly work environment, challenging and rewarding career opportunities, a highly competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
If you would like to be a part of a team that values integrity, respect, professionalism, safety, commitment, and results, view our career opportunities below.
The Value of Joining Our Team
- Growth Opportunities
- Commitment to Safety
- Positive Corporate Culture
- Industry Training Available
- Expertise in the Field
- MEI Cares About Its Employees
We invest in our people, which is why we’re proud to promote from within the company whenever possible. Most of our current leadership team started at entry-level positions, and through hard work and dedication, advanced to their current leadership roles.
Commitment to Safety
Safety is always a priority at MEI. We’ve updated our safety procedures to go above and beyond OSHA requirements and other industry standards. We incorporate daily safety discussions and operate based on our Best Known Methods (BKMs).
Positive Corporate Culture
There is mutual respect and understanding between everyone at the company — this extends from entry-level positions to the CEO. We believe in fostering a positive environment that supports, encourages, offers constructive feedback and builds upon our individual strengths.
Industry Training Available
Our rigorous training programs have two main objectives — provide a safe working environment for our team and customers, and to build upon your on-the-job skillset to continue developing professionally.
Expertise in the Field
MEI is proud to have seasoned professionals on our team. In every department, we have employees with decades of experience leading the charge and sharing their knowledge with those that are new to our industry.
MEI Cares About Its Employees
The well-being of our employees is one of our top priorities. Whether it’s financial, physical, or emotional, we invest in your health and provide several benefits, including the following: Comprehensive Health and Life Insurance Benefit Packages, generous paid time off policy and employee discounts.
- “Excellence without compromise is what comes to mind when asked about my job with MEI. I was blessed to become a part of this great company at a very uncertain time in the world. MEI welcomed me into their “family,” and it’s been a phenomenal experience since day one. I love that we truly are a team – all the way from Oregon to Georgia and back again!” Accounts Payable & Receivables Specialist
- “I have been with MEI for 10 years. We were a small rigging and crating outfit back then. We have grown tremendously over the last several years and are the first to attain a nationwide footprint. I have been in several different positions during my years here. I started as a green hand knowing nothing and have worked my way up to a Project Director position. MEI has invested in me to the fullest. They are always willing to help you better yourself and sharpen your skills. The knowledge that I have gained here is paramount in my career. MEI is my home. Rigging is my life. Great investment for my time here.” Project Director
- “MEI is a wonderful place to work. The atmosphere of professionalism and caring for people and jobs is beyond the norm. I’m blessed to have a career where I can grow as a person and in my occupation.” Sr. Accounts Receivable Administrator
- “It is a rarity to find a national company where all employees and leadership are completely committed to safety, welfare, professional development and respect for each other. It starts with getting the right people in the right seats- there is a family culture at MEI. I love working with other like-minded individuals who come together to work, solve problems and have fun every day.” Accounting Manager
- “I have found my forever home working at MEI! I love coming to work every day alongside my team and peers. The regional and corporate teams are the best group of people I have ever worked with! MEI is a larger company with all the great benefits but still has that tight-knit family feel. The company culture is like nothing I have seen before. Everyone pulls together as a team to help each other meet their goals and deadlines when needed!” Accounting Manager
- “In my short time with MEI, I have had the experience of working with a dedicated team of professionals who continue to build upon the company’s successes while providing the necessary resources to enable professional growth within the organization. This is truly a great company with many opportunities and a world-class team. I feel lucky to be a part of the MEI family.” Help Desk Support Specialist
- “I joined the MEI Rigging & Crating team in the summer of 2019, working with the Sales Team. MEI has a great team. Everyone wants to help each other to take care of the customers. If you’re looking for a company focused on their employees, customers, and safety, this is the place to be!” Sales Administrator
Questions About Jobs at MEI?
Fill out our contact form and a recruiter will get in touch with you.