Industrial Machinery Moving Services
- CNC Machines
- Presses, Lathes, Milling & Industrial Equipment
- Packaging & Production Lines
- Packing, Rigging, Skidding & Moving
- Shipping Coordination
Sensitive Machine Moving
Over the past 20 years, MEI riggers have developed expertise in moving sensitive equipment in cleanroom environments. Our sensitive machine movers have transported equipment in the semiconductor, photovoltaic, medical, and nanotechnology industries. The MEI inventory of specialized equipment meets cleanroom and sensitive equipment requirements. Our team is trained in cleanroom services and protocols, including safety, hazards, ergonomics, and tool and material cleanliness. We proudly serve the sensitive machinery moving needs of businesses across the nation from our locations in Texas, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California and Georgia.
End-to-End Service Coordination
The machinery moving experts at MEI offer end-to-end service coordination to ensure successful project completion for your equipment or factory moving needs. In addition to the core services above, we provide or facilitate:
- Crane services
- Air, land, and ocean freight coordination
- Consolidation, loading, and forwarding services
- Storage & Warehousing
- Export documentation and shipping
- Ordering, blocking, and bracing of ocean containers and flat racks
Machinery Moving with a focus on SAFETY
- BUILT ON COMMITMENT to high-quality service and customer satisfaction.
- The right tools, the right team, the right training to deliver projects on budget and on time.
With several warehouses throughout the southwest and Texas, MEI’s industrial machinery movers can provide reliable storage, warehousing and distribution services.