Press Crown Rigging in Morrow, Georgia — August 2021
Morrow, GA — The MEI crew completed a large project to remove a crown from a press to perform repairs. This move, which spanned over three days, was intricate and required various lifts to complete. Our experienced team executed this project efficiently and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Date of project: August 24-26, 2021
- Location of project: Morrow, GA
- What was being moved: Crown from a press for repairs
- Weight: Total weight including flywheel was 135,000 lbs.
- Equipment used: 100/140 Versa Lift, 40/60 Versa Lift and a Hyster 15K forklift
August 24-26, 2021