Alamo Heights, Texas — December 2020
Alamo Heights, TX — MEI installed a pool bulkhead for the new Alamo Heights ISD aquatics center. The bulkhead was 80 feet in length and weighed approximately 16,000 lbs. It was carefully placed using two, 25/35 Versa Lift trucks.
Our team safely and efficiently completed this project in one day. We anticipate many exciting competitions to be held here over the coming years.
- Date of project: December 23, 2020
- Location of project: Alamo Heights, TX
- What was being set: Pool bulkhead
- Specifications: 80’L and weighed approximately 16,000 lbs
- Equipment used: 2, 25/35 Versa Lift trucks
Alamo Heights, TX
December 23, 2020