Sensitive Equipment Moving in Austin, Texas — February 2021
Austin, TX — On February 9, the MEI Rigging & Crating team was tasked with moving lab tables at The University of Texas in Austin. Our skilled crew successfully completed this move using several different, specialized pieces of equipment.
Customers, like The University of Texas, trust MEI to safely move their delicate and valuable equipment. We are proud to have been a part of this project and look forward to future partnerships with the university.
- Date of project: February 9, 2021
- Location of project: Austin, TX
- What was being set: Lab tables
- Dimensions: 10’ L x 4’ W x 3.5’ H
- Weight: 800 lbs
- Equipment used: Genie Lift/Duct Hoist, High Rise Pallet Jack, Rig Truck, Maroon Blocks, Skates, Poly Cart
February 9, 2021