Install of a Pedestrian Bridge
MEI won a project to install a new pedestrian bridge at Lemmon Ave. on the Katy Trail. The bridge was installed in two sections, each measuring 52 feet long and weighing 18,000 lbs. Our team utilized a 60/80 Versa Lift and completed the project with assistance from our partner, Crocker Cranes.
The purpose of this new addition is to provide a safe pathway for both bikers and walkers. We’re honored to have been a part of this project and look forward to the community enjoying the bridge.
- Date of project: December 17, 2020
- Location of project: Dallas, TX
- What was being set: Pedestrian bridge
- Specifications: 2, 52’L sections weighing 18,000 lbs each
- Equipment used: 60/80 Versa Lift
- Partner on the project: Crocker Crane
December 17, 2020