Pipe Mill Station Rigging in Paris, Texas — April 2021
Paris, TX — MEI set state-of-the-art equipment in a new plant that will be creating underground clean water pipes. Our crew successfully installed the following: pipe mill station, over 275 pipe moving racks, beveling machine, expander, hydro tester, CML line, blaster unit, paint booth and a pipe loader. Additionally, we ran full electrical wiring and hydraulics as we set the machines.
This project spanned over a 10-month timeframe and was completed by our crew safely and skillfully.
- Date of project: June 2020 – April 2021
- Location of project: Paris, TX
- What was being set: Pipe Mill station, over 275 pipe moving racks, beveler, expander, hydro tester, CML Line, blaster unit, paint booth and a pipe loader
- Equipment used: 150-ton Crane, 80/60 Versa Lift, 40 /60 Versa Lift, Platform crane, Gantry system, multiple forklifts and man lifts
- Partner on project: Marlin, CTS and CC tank