Blow Molder Rigging in Salt Lake City, Utah — April 2021
Salt Lake City, UT — The MEI crew was recently awarded a project to move two large blow molders along with their associated downstream equipment in the Salt Lake City area. This move, which spanned over several weeks, was intricate and required various lifts to complete. Our experienced team executed this project efficiently and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Date of project: February 17, 2021 – April 2021
- Location of project: Salt Lake City, UT
- What was being set: Removing Blow Molders
- Dimensions: Two Blow Molders and associated downstream equipment
- Blow Molder: Approximately 10’ W x 20’ L x 16’H
- Blow Molder 2: Approximately 12’W x 30’L x 20’H
- Weight: Blow Molder 1: Approximately 80,000 lbs.
- Blow Molder 2: Approximately 95,000 lbs.
- Equipment used: Versa Lifts
Salt Lake City