Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Loading in Waco, Texas — May 2021
Waco, TX — MEI was recently tasked with loading a 28,000 lb. fiber laser cutting machine onto a third-party vehicle for transit to Los Angeles. Once the machine arrived in California, it was skillfully unloaded by our on-site team. MEI’s experienced crew, both in Waco and Los Angeles, executed this project efficiently and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Date of project: May 26, 2021
- Location of project: Waco, TX
- What was being moved: Fiber laser cutting machine
- Dimensions: 8’W x 24’L x 8’H
- Weight: 28,000 lbs.
- Equipment used: 25/35 Versa Lift
May 26, 2021