Experience Counts when Choosing Electronic Equipment Movers
When moving electronic equipment, you want electronic equipment movers with the experience, skills, and equipment necessary to protect your investment and provide a hassle-free move. MEI has both the equipment and experience for your project, visit our project showcase to view a few examples.
Moved More than $1 Billion Worth of Electronic Equipment
MEI has extensive experience relocating sensitive equipment and components. We’ve moved electronic equipment for:
- Most of the major semiconductor manufacturers
- The US military
- Major contractors.
In fact, we’ve moved more than a billion dollars worth of electronic equipment, with an outstanding record of quality and safety.
Data Center and Switch Gear Expertise
MEI Rigging and Crating has deep experience in working with Data Center relocations and appropriate handling of:
- Backup generators
Electronic Equipment Care and Handling
We have the specialized crate designs and equipment, including floating decks, air casters, poly dollies, genie lifts, and Rol-A-Lift, to safely and securely handle sensitive machinery.
MEI has the experience to handle a variety of moves or shipments hassle-free, including:
- Laboratory electronic equipment
- High-end electronics equipment
- Process equipment movers
- Other sensitive electronic equipment
Electronic Equipment Movers Plan & Manage Every Detail
MEI is known for its meticulous planning, and top-notch project management, so every detail is taken care of, from skates to barrier bags, to cushions and anti-static protection.
Handling Electronic Equipment Expertly
- Experience with multiple multi-year fab relocations, including uninstalling, packing, crating, moving, and reinstalling sensitive electronic equipment
- Moving sensitive steppers, etch, implant, and wafer handling equipment
- We have prepared and crated entire fabs of more than 700 tools for domestic and overseas shipments
- MEI has used the skills learned in semiconductor relocations to move laboratory equipment, entire medical labs, and recently, very sensitive flight simulators
- MEI provides end to end service coordination for electronic equipment, including electrostatic packaging (ESD), vacuum packaging, floating deck crates, and soft-ride transport coordination.