Semiconductor Equipment Moving, Rigging & Installation
MEI Rigging and Crating’s teams are trained and experienced in moving a wide array of semiconductor equipment and process equipment, including:
- Cleanroom steppers
- Sensitive test and measurement instruments
- Delicate electronic equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Medical equipment
- Precision process equipment and high tech equipment installation
- Assembly and disassembly
- Alignment and metrology
- Equipment foundations
- Seismic anchoring including pedestals
- Vibration, moisture & contaminant sensitive packing & moving
- Excellent protection of surrounding facilities
- Architectural services and cleanroom construction
- Custom crating and packaging
- Transloading services
Process Equipment Vendor Support
MEI offers contract on-site support services for OEM equipment vendors who need support in unpack and installation of new equipment at a customer site.
Semiconductor Equipment Crating
MEI’s custom crates for semiconductor equipment are assembled on-site to protect your equipment. All crates are built using heat-treated lumber, available with these options:
- Floating Deck and Cushioned base crates are available.
- Vacuum packing is cleanroom compatible and reduces contamination.
- Barrier bag options ensure maximum protection from dust and moisture/humidity levels.
We have prepared and crated entire cleanroom fabs of more than 700 tools for domestic and international shipments.
LED Television and Display Moving
MEI moves large electronic Displays and LED Televisions and Displays. We create custom crates and packaging, and coordinate safe moves and relocation of both commercial and consumer displays and televisions, including delivery, unpacking and materials removal. We have crated and moved up to 140″ displays for commercial vendors, such as HP, using tilt and shock sensors.