Semiconductor Equipment Moving/ Microfabrication (Fab) Equipment Rigging
We have specialized crate designs and equipment, including floating decks, air casters, poly dollies, genie lifts and Rol-A-Lift, to safely and securely handle sensitive machinery.
- Vibration, Moisture & Contaminant Sensitive Packing & Moving
- Excellent Protection of Surrounding Facilities
Semiconductor & Microfabrication Equipment Moves
Because of our extensive experience in Semiconductor and cleanroom moves, our highly trained crews are aware of the contamination, vibration and condensation issues associated with micro-fabrication equipment. Our unique skills and experience are applicable to Medical, Pharmaceutical, MEMS, Solar Fabrication, and ther Cleanroom environments.
LED Television and Display Moving:
MEI moves large electronic Displays and LED Televisions and Displays. We create custom crates and packaging, and coordinate safe moves and relocation of both commercial and consumer displays and televisions, including delivery, unpacking and materials removal. We have crated and moved up to 140″ displays for commercial vendors, such as HP, using tilt and shock sensors.
MEI’s custom crates for semiconductor equipment are assembled on-site to protect your equipment. All crates are built using heat-treated lumber.
- Floating Deck and Cushioned base crates are available
- Optional vacuum packing is cleanroom compatible and reduces contamination
- Barrier bag options ensure maximum protection from dust and moisture/humidity levels
Additional options include:
- Anti-static bubble wrap and stretch wrap
- Foam packing
- Tilt and shock monitoring
We have prepared and crated entire fabs of more than 700 tools for domestic and overseas shipments